Musings of a Real Texas Cowgirl

This blog contains the thoughts of a real Texas cowgirl. They may pertain to politics, religion, or life in general. If anything herein offends you, please go to another blog. If you disagree with anything herein, kindly use facts and intelligent argument. Anyone making personal attacks against Cowgirl or any commenter will be banned.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Maxing out the "ludicrous meter"

Drudge is frightening this morning. TWO pics of Sen. Clinton, and me only halfway through my first cuppa coffee. That is hard to take, so early in the morning. Plus, more pics of the Democrat contenders for the Presidency:

Obama - Great. A Muslim, whose father and stepfather were (are?) both fanatical Muslims. Should any discussion of him being our president, need go any further than this?

Richardson - governor of New Mexico. Typical Dem: says one thing for political gain; does another for idealogical gain. Remember, this was the first governor to say he would send National Guard troops to the border, and then backed off after he got enough publicity.

Edwards - Yuck! No further explanation necessary.

McCain - Yes, I realize I've lumped him in with the "other" Democrats.... no mistake here.... I call 'em as I see 'em. I wouldn't support him for dogcatcher, no matter which party he's in.

Now to the GOP's supposed frontrunners:

Giuliani - were he the GOP nominee, I would support him. That being said, I hope we have a true conservative at the head of the ticket.

Romney - interesting, but I have a real trust issue with politicos from Massachusetts.

Not shown is Tom Tancredo from Colorado, who is apparently considering having his own "conversation with America." If you would like to encourage a true conservative, who understands that homeland security begins at the border, please click here to sign a petition encouraging him to run.

I was going to comment on the guy dressed in tights at the Milan fashion show, but I think I maxed out the "ludicrous meter" with most of the names listed above.

Cowgirl out.

|