Musings of a Real Texas Cowgirl

This blog contains the thoughts of a real Texas cowgirl. They may pertain to politics, religion, or life in general. If anything herein offends you, please go to another blog. If you disagree with anything herein, kindly use facts and intelligent argument. Anyone making personal attacks against Cowgirl or any commenter will be banned.

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tuesday Evening - So much for Sears

UPDATE: It appears that Sears has pulled the Aztlan t-shirt from the online catalog. A commenter brought it to my attention that the link below no longer works. I checked under men's novelty t-shirts, which is where I round the Aztlan shirts, and they are no longer there. Also interesting, is that all the Mexican Pride shirts are on the very last page of the men's novelty t-shirt section.

I received an email today, about Sears selling Aztlan t-shirts. I tried the link, but it didn't work. So, I thought maybe this was untrue.

However, I just had time to check the Sears catalog online, and guess what? They have two different Aztlan t-shirts. Click on the highlighted text to see the page.

I am now adding Sears to the places I will never shop again. Amazing to think that Sears exists only because of generations of Americans, and yet, they are promoting those who want to overthrow our government.

|