Musings of a Real Texas Cowgirl

This blog contains the thoughts of a real Texas cowgirl. They may pertain to politics, religion, or life in general. If anything herein offends you, please go to another blog. If you disagree with anything herein, kindly use facts and intelligent argument. Anyone making personal attacks against Cowgirl or any commenter will be banned.

Friday, October 27, 2006

Same old, same old

Well, once again, we are being treated to non-stop nonsense from the Demented Democrats this election season.  If only I thought it would be over in a week and a half.  However, based on the DD's track record, Election Day will be the day the elections themselves are challenged, with accusations flying freely, and months more of boring and bogus news headlines.

The DD's, as best I can tell, are traveling along a parallel plane, never intersecting with those of us traveling the plane called "Reality."  Frankly, I cannot understand the DD's hatred of our country, their scorn of our values, and their derision of our way of life.  And, I am tired of their nonsense.

I will vote today.  On Election Day, I will not watch tv or listen to the radio.  I will take that day to enjoy my life and my family, and thank God for all the blessings in my life, including living in an amazing country which I hope to pass on to the next generation in some recognizable form.

|