Musings of a Real Texas Cowgirl

This blog contains the thoughts of a real Texas cowgirl. They may pertain to politics, religion, or life in general. If anything herein offends you, please go to another blog. If you disagree with anything herein, kindly use facts and intelligent argument. Anyone making personal attacks against Cowgirl or any commenter will be banned.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

It's sad about the Dixie Chicks

Oh how I loved their music, even after I trashed all the CD's after the Chicks trashed my President and my country.  Alas, there seems to be no possibility of redemption for the Chicks, following Natalie Maines most recent inane verbage:  ‘Why do you have to be a patriot? About what? This land is our land?
Why? You can like where you live and like your life, but as for loving
the whole country… I don't see why people care about patriotism.’ ”


Well, Natalie, let me give you a clue.  Your band has gone from Number One to ancient history, because your fans do believe in patriotism.  You, apparently, don't get it, but I hope you invested your earnings wisely, 'cause your fans ain't coming back.

Read the whole thing if you can take it, at Red State.

|