Musings of a Real Texas Cowgirl

This blog contains the thoughts of a real Texas cowgirl. They may pertain to politics, religion, or life in general. If anything herein offends you, please go to another blog. If you disagree with anything herein, kindly use facts and intelligent argument. Anyone making personal attacks against Cowgirl or any commenter will be banned.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Cowgirl is still here, just very busy

Just a quick post to say that I have been incredibly busy, and haven't had time to post. Sometimes, life gets in the way of having fun. I generally prefer it the other way around.

There is certainly a lot going on in the world. I'm particularly interested in how the Israelis handle the current situation relating to the kidnappings (and murder). It would suit me just fine for them to employ a scorched-earth policy in the Palestinian territory (or whatever it is called these days). When the Israelis finally get fed up, they are awesome.

The NYT is a scumbag publication, and it is difficult for me to believe that anyone actually pays to read that rag. The Feds should shut it down, along with the LAT, and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law, both criminally and civilly, the editors/corporation/anyone and everyone connected to yet another major national security breach. The "leakers" who provided the story, should be fired, stripped of all of their really great government-employee benefits, prosecuted, and preferably hanged for treason. Yes, I have a definite opinion about this.

Nature-wise, it's flooding in the NE and dry as a popcorn fart everywhere else. Wouldn't it be nice if the whole country got about 2" of rain every week? No lawn watering necessary. No boats floating down streets. I, for one, despise watering, and my lawn shows it.

What can I say? I live in Texas. In the summer, it is hot, and dry, and humid. Thank the Good Lord for air conditioning!

|