Musings of a Real Texas Cowgirl

This blog contains the thoughts of a real Texas cowgirl. They may pertain to politics, religion, or life in general. If anything herein offends you, please go to another blog. If you disagree with anything herein, kindly use facts and intelligent argument. Anyone making personal attacks against Cowgirl or any commenter will be banned.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Now, off for a day of shopping

To do my part in protesting against the anti-American protestors, I am off for a day of shopping.  This is going to be fun!  And yes, I will be wearing my Minuteman polo shirt!!

UPDATE: The only person who even batted an eye at my Minuteman shirt, was my cousin, who, the instant she saw me, screamed, "What are you trying to do? Get killed?"

Anyway, the stores were busy, but the roads had unusually light traffic. That actually made me feel pretty good, not only because the drive was not a "nail-biter," but also knowing that probably most people on the road had insurance. LOL!

|