al-Quaida's 'last warning' to America
The threat suggests the attack will be far greater in magnitude than Sept. 11, 2001, because following this one, "there will be no one to analyze and investigate, because the mind and the heart will be unable to comprehend it. ... This will not be a single operation, but two; one bigger than the other, but we will begin with the big one and postpone the bigger one, in order to see [how] diligent the American people is [in preserving] its life.
Now you might wonder what we poor little scared Americans can do to prevent all this threatened apocalyptic destruction, especially since we are warned that these bad things will happen even if the plot is uncovered.
However, we are reassured that if we just do the following things, all will be well for us, and we will still have our worthless lives:
1. Stop killing Muslims in Pakistan, Iraq, and Palestine (Ed. note: I guess its ok if we nuke Iran).
2. Get rid of all the pro-war elected officials and throw them in jail (Ed. note: How 'bout we throw all the anti-war elected officials in jail?)
3. Get rid of the "Jewish pests" (Ed. Note: Let's see. That would be Barbra Streisand and Michael Douglas, wouldn't it? No problem.)
4. Boycott NBC and CBS "because of their Jewish owners". (Ed. Note: I already boycott NBC and CBS.... well maybe Fox can pick up CSI and NCIS??...., but not because of Jewish owners, because their programming and news sux)
5. "Rid yourselves of media crafters who deliberately kept you in the dark for so long and made a mockery of you before the rest of the world." (Ed. note: No problem with that, either.)
OK, so let me get this straight. In order to keep the Islamofascists from killing all of us, they want us to get rid of the only people in this country who are opposed to killing terrorists? Well, gee. Sounds like a great plan to me.
We can ignore demands numbered 1 and 2, but carry out the others with no problem. The rest of us will then be free to open up a can of whup ass on anyone and everyone who opposes us.
What do ya think the desert will look like when it is turned into glass?
Editor's Note: I have taken a facetious spin on this article, but in truth, the audacity of this just really pisses me off.
Hat Tip: Instapundit